Split Systems Installed By Darren Himself
Don't risk your installation to just anyone, Darren installs all of his split systems himself ensuring that you're 100% satisfied with his workmanship. An air conditioning system represents a large investment, and you need someone you can trust to install it correctly, and ensure your unit will work day after day with minimal problems.
When you’ve decided the type of system you want, we’ll provide a free quote for your installation. A good contractor should provide not only a price quote but a schedule of how long it will take as well as answering any questions you have.
If the contractor you hire does shoddy installation work on your AC units, or system, you could end up wasting a lot of time, money and hassle trying to get your system working right instead of having it up and running smoothly from the get-go. Call Darren today for prompt service and affordable prices.
Whats Included in a standard installation?
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete slabs or plastic feet
- Up to 2 meters of refrigeration pipe
- Up to 15 meters electrical supply
- Includes 2m of Cover Plate
- Weatherproof Electrical isolator next to outdoor unit
- Compliance certificates
- Decommission Split... $150
- Wall Brackets (powder coated)... $88
- Roof Brackets (powder coated)... $250
- PVC Feet(outdoor unit)... $44
- Excess Pipe (per metre)... $55
- Additional Penetration... $55
- Lifting Roof Sheets... $33ea
- Genie Lifter... $220
- Electric Conduit... $11 per m
- Dedicated Power Circuit... $132
- Extra Electrical Cable... $13 per m
- 2nd Story Surcharge... $110 per unit
- Pipe Run through roof... $55 per ,